Development of the supercomputer family "SCIT" (since 2004) is among the most important achievements of GIC. The high performance computers of cluster architecture "SCIT-1", "SCIT-2" and "SCIT-3" possessed top positions in the exUSSR supercomputer rating "Top50 CIS".
GIC provides high performance computing resources for institutes of National Academy of Science and serves Ukrainian National Grid as a National Resource Center.
The hybrid supercomputer "SCIT-4" developed in 2012 is currently the top performance and the most "green" HPC system of Ukraine.
- Job stream prediction based control
- Fitting optimal number of processes
- Intelligent problem solving
Intelligent Math Soft
- Accounting the approximate nature of input data
- Analysis of the problem features and intelligent fitting the algorithm, iteration of methods till success
- Sensible solutions of ill posed and almost ill posed problems
- Intelligent fitting the algorithm parameters to computer characteristics to accelerate solution
- User-friendly GUI
- Information security
- Non-stop service, fault tolerance
More about SCIT supercomputer see at: www.icybcluster.org.ua