Department of Sensory Devices, Systems and Technologies of Noncontact Diagnostics
The leading scientists of the department
- Dr. Mykhailo A. PRIMIN, Head of the Department
- Dr. Mykola M. BUDNYK
- Ph.D. Illya CHAIKOVSKY
- Ph.D. Volodymyr SOSNYTSKYY
International department projects
- Supersensitive Magnetocardiographic System for Early Recognition, Precise Diagnosis and Monitoring of Heart Diseases
- SQUID-magnetometry system to control magnetic contrast agents and targeted transport of medications with magnetic carriers
- Market investigation of new non-invasive imaging and analysis technology for early diagnosis of heart diseases
- Development of method and apparatus for 3D imaging of electrophysiological activity of biological tissues
- Cooperative development of 9-channel magnetcardiography system
- Production of individual components of the magnetic scanner
- Sensory devices for medical needs
List of publications
I. Chaikovsky, M. Primin, I. Nedayvoda, M. Budnyk, Chapter 3. Magnetocardiography in Unshielded Setting: Heart Electrical Image Based on 2-D and 3-D Data in Comparison with Perfusion Image Based on PET Results - Clinical Cases // In: Coronary Artery Diseases – InTech: Zagreb (Croatia), 2012. – p. 43-58.
Papers and conference precisions
- M.A. Primin, I.V. Nedaivoda, Yu.V. Maslennikov, Yu.V. Gulyaev. Software for the Magnetocardiographic Complex for the Early Diagnostics and Monitorig of Heart Diseases // J. of Communications Technology and Electronics, 2010, Vol.55, №10, pp.1169-1186.
- Primin M., Nedayvoda I. Algorithm of “layer –to- layer” magnetostatics inverse problem solution: current density vector reconstruction // BIOMAG2010, Book of Abstracts, 2010, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Primin M.,Nedayvoda I Algorithm of the analytic solution of magnetostatic inverse problem in magnetocardiography // BIOMAG2010, Book of Abstracts, 2010, Dubrovnik, Croatia.
- Sosnytskyy V., Voytovych I. Magnetic mapping – the new technology of early diagnostic of heart diseases (Part-I), Journal of Qafqaz University , 2010, Number 29, -P.2-19
- Sosnytskyy V.,Voitovych I., Sosnytska T. Magnetic mapping – the new technology of early diagnostic of heart diseases (Part-II), Journal of Qafqaz University , 2010, Number 30, -P.1-16
- V.M. Sosnytskyy, L.A. Stadnyuk, Detection of the Ca2+ overload in patients presenting with delayed aftedepolarization using cardiac magnetic field mapping at rest, European Heart Journal 2010; Vol.31 (Abstract Supplement):p.264.
- A. Dovbysh, S. Martynenko, A. Kovalenko, M. Budnyk. Information-extreme algorithm for recognizing current distribution maps in magnetocardiography // Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, 2011. – No.2, Vol.43. – p. 63-70.
- Vasnev A., Maslennikov Yu., Primin M., Nedayvoda I. Magnetocardiographic parameter for transition point J determination in healthy young individuals with early repolarization syndrome // Proceedings of the 36 intern.Congr.Electrocardiol and 50 Simposium on Vectorcardiol, 2011, Wrozlaw. – P.115-120.
- Vasnev A., Maslennikov Yu., Primin M., Nedayvoda I. Magnetocardiographic assessment of J-wave morphology in subjects with early repolarization syndrome// Proceedings of the 36 intern.Congr.Electrocardiol and 50 Simposium on Vectorcardiol, 2011, Wrozlaw. – P.121-129.
- Dovbysh A., Moskalenko V., Budnyk M. Information-Extreme Algorithm for Optimizing Parameters of Hyper-ellipsoidal Containers of Recognition Classes // J. of Automation and Information Sci., 2012. – vol.44, Issue 10. – p. 35-44.
- I.D. Voitovych, M.A. Primin and V.N. Sosnytskyy. Application of SQUIDs for registration of biomagnetic signals //Low Temperature Physics, 2012, v.38, p.311-320.
- I. Chaikovsky, M. Primin, I. Nedayvoda. N. Budnyk. Magnetocardiography in Unshielded Settig: Heart Electrical Image Based on 2-D and 3-D Data in Comparison with Perfusion Image Based on PET Results – Clinical Cases. Coronary Artery Diseases, Croatia, 2012, p. 43-58.
- Chaikovsky I. Magnetocardiography: effective tool for “difficult-to-diagnose” patients in cardiology // Book of abstracts of 39th International congress of electrocardiology, Beijing, China, 2012.
- Primin M., Nedayvoda I., Maslennikov Yu. MCG-parameters in automatic classification with arterial hypertension and postinfarction cardiosclerosis// BIOMAG2012, Book of Abstracts, 2012, Paris, France, p.117.
- Chaikovsky I., Boichak M., Mjasnikov G. // Prediction of obstructive stenosis in patients with intermediate pretest probability of the chronic CAD: Value of MCG index // Book of abstracts of 18th International Conference on Biomagnetism, Paris, France, 2012, P. 241
- Primin M., Nedayvoda I., Maslennikov Yu. Principal component method: algorithm of magnetocardiosignal analysis // BIOMAG2012, Book of Abstracts, 2012, Paris, France, p.309.
- Yu.V. Maslennikov, M.A. Primin, I.V. Nedayvoda. The DC-SQUID-based magnetocardiographic systems for clinical use // Physic. Proceed. ia, 36, 2012, p.88-93.
- Kharytonov V., Chaikovsky I., Bukhman V., Frolov, Yu., Meshiev V. Detection of epileptic seizure in children using non-linear analysis is HRV // 100th European Congress of epileptology, Book of abstracts, London, 2012, P. 822
- Kharytonov V., Chaikovsky I., Frolov, Yu., Bukhman V., Meshiev V. Heart Rate Variability: Non-linear Analysis as a Method for epileptic seizure detectionm 1-st Panslavic Congress of Child Neurology, Med. Rezl., Bled, Slovenia , 2012 p.55
- Parkhomenko A., Sosnytskyy V., Gurjeva O., Sosnytska T. Magnetocardiographic indices in assessment of patients with myocarditis and acute STEMI, XXII European Meeting of the French Society of Cardiology, Proc. XXIIes JESFC , Paris, January 11-14, 2012
- Khramov V., Budnyk M. Distributed information system for emergencies situations in grid by the example of forest fires in Autonomous Republic of Crimea // J. of Automation & Information Sci., 2013. – vol.45, Issue 2. – p.57-67.
- V. Sosnytskyy, I. Chaikovsky, L. Stadnyuk, G. Miasnykov, A. Kazmirchyk, T. Sosnytska, O. Gurjeva , Magnetocardiography capabilities in myocardium injuries diagnosis / World Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases, 2013, 3, 380-388: WJCD Published Online August 2013 (http://www.scirp.org/journal/wjcd/)
- Chaikovsky I., Primin M., Nedayvoda I., Budnyk N. Magnetocardiographic versus PET in «difficult-to-diagnose» patients with CAD // Int. Journal “Cardiology: from science to practice”, №2, 2014
- Feng Liu, Boris Gramatikov, M. Budnyk, E.Y.K. Ng, The System and Technology on Biological Information // J. of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics. – 2014. – Vol.4, No.2. – p. 303-305.
- Zakorchenyi O., Budnyk M. Development of Biomedical Appa-ratuses Based on Supersensitive SQUID-Magnetometer and Its Application to In-Vivo Study of Lab Animals // International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT). – 2014. – Volume 3, Issue 11. – p. 284-288.
- Lubyanova I., Voitovich I., Primin M. Magnetometric noncontact method for determination of iron accumulation in rat liver with lead intoxication // Abstract book the 15th Intern-Symposium on Trace Element in Man and Animals, 2014, Orlando, USA
- Magnetocardiography capabilities in myocardium injuries detection, Sosnytskyy V., Chaikovsky I., Sosnytska T., Miasnikov G., Sapognikov A. The 19th international conference on Biomagnetism, Biomag 2014, August 24-28, Halifax, Canada, 2014, P4-008, p.55.
- I. Chaikovsky, B. Hailer, V. Sosnytskyy, M. Lutay, G. Mjasnikov, A. Kazmirchuk, M. Budnyk, A. Lomakovskyy. Predictive value of the complex magnetocardiographic index in patients with intermediate pretest probability of chronic coronary artery disease: results of a two-center study, Coronary Artery Disease, September 2014 - Volume 25 - Issue 6 - p 474-484.
- 2D and 3D analysis of magnetocardiographic data in the evaluation of the ventricular repolarization changes under exercise stress test in patients with CAD // I. Chaikovsky, L. Stadnyuk, M. Budnyk et al/ World Journal of Cardiovascular Diseases. -Vol.4, No.8. – p. 399-404. (http://dx.doi.org/10.4236/wjcd.2014.48050),
- Parameters of cardiac muscle repolarization on the electrocardiogram when changing anatomical and electric position of the heart // I. Chaikovsky, O. Baum, M. Budnyk et al / Biophysics. – 2014. – vol. 59 , Issue 5, p. 820-828.
- Budnyk M. General approach for the classification problem solution / Proc. XXth Int. Conf. “Knowledge-Dialogue-Solution” (KDS’2014) / Sept 8-10, 2014, Kyiv (Ukraine), O. Voloshyn, V. Velychko, K. Markov (eds). – Kyiv-Sofia: ITHEA. - 2014, p. 105-108.
- VN. Sosnytskyy, TV. Sosnytska, GV. Miasnikov, LA. Stadnyuk, Noninvasive evaluation of excitation abnormalities in patients with ischemic heart disease using magnetocardiography, ESC CONGRESS 2015, London, 29 August – 2 September, Abstract, P486.
- V.N. Sosnytskyy L.A. Stadnyuk, T.V. Sosnytska, G.V. Miasnikov, Magnetocardiography – early diagnostic of heart diseases, Central Asian Journal of Medical Science and Education, (2015 ), Volume 1, Issue 1 , P.32-41.
- WO 2002/000108, Method for determining a diagnostically relevant parameter from the electrocardiographical and magnetocardiographical data of the patient / F. Steinberg, M. Budnyk, V. Sosnytsky.
- DE 10128293 A1, Verfahren zum Bestimmen eines diag-nostisch relevanten Parameters aus elektrokardiolographischen und magnetokardiographischen Daten eines Patienten / F. Steinberg, M. Budnyk, V. Sosnytsky.
- AU 8960101 A, Method for determining a diagnostically relevant parameter from the ECG and MCG data of the patient / F. Steinberg, M. Budnyk, V. Sosnytsky.
- EP 1337181, Method for determining a diagnostically relevant parameter from the electrocardiographical and magnetocardiographical data of the patient / V. Sosnytzky, M. Budnyk, F. Steinberg (in German).
- US 2009/0054795, Method for generating three standard surface ECG leads derived from three electrodes contained in the mid-horizontal plane of the torso /D. Misczynsky, V. Bukhman (USA), M. Budnyk, I.Chaykovsky (Ukraine).
- WO 2012/173583, Method and device for evaluation of myocardial ischemia based on current density maps, I. Chaykovsky, M. Budnyk.
- WO 2012/173584, Device for mechanical balance of superconductive gradientometer at unshielded location, Yu. Minov, M. Budnyk
- Patent Application PCT/UA2012/000050, WO/2012/141670, Device for screening a touch-sensitive magnetocardiograph unit, V.N. Sosnytskyy, P.G. Sutkovyy, 18.10.2012
- Patent Application PCT/UA2012/000047 ,WO 2012/150913 , Method for measuring the QT, QRS, ST-T - intervals of the cardiac cycle and device for carrying out said method, Sosnytska T.V., SosnytskyyV. M. 08.11.2012.UA2012/000047)., 08.11.2012
- WO 2013/115749, Device for compensating electromagnetic interferences during biomagnetic measurements, V. Sosnytskyy Yu.Minov, M. Budnyk
- WO 2014/098784, Fourth generation portable intellectual electrocardiograph, I.Chaykovsky, M. Budnyk, V. Vasyliev, Yu. Frolov, V. Mieshkov, V. Berseniov
- EP Patent Application EP 2810091 A1, Device for compensating electromagnetic interferences during biomagnetic measurements. V. Sosnytskyy, Yu.Minov, M. Budnyk, EP Bulletin, No 50. P.151.
- China Patent Application CN104220890A, Device for compensating electromagnetic interferences during biomagnetic measurements, V. Sosnytskyy Yu.Minov, M. Budnyk
- US Patent Appl. Publ. US 2015/0008909, Device for compensating electromagnetic interferences during biomagnetic measurements, V. Sosnytskyy Yu.Minov, M. Budnyk
- Japan Patent Application JP 2015511143A, Device for compensating electromagnetic interferences during biomagnetic measurements, V. Sosnytskyy Yu.Minov, M. Budnyk
- Int. Patent Application PCT/UA2015/000080, Method of ECG evaluating based on universal scoring system. I. Chaykovskyy, M. Budnyk, G. Starynska
International department projects
Supersensitive Magnetocardiographic System for Early Recognition, Precise Diagnosis and Monitoring of Heart Diseases (2001 – 2004)
Science and Technology Center of Ukraine, Project #2187
Project manager -, Academician, Head of Department, Deputy manager – Mykola Budnyk, Group leaders – V.M. Sosnytskyy, M.A. Primin
Co-participating institution: Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology, manager - Victor Kozlovsky
- SQUID AG, Krupstrasse 82-100 D-45145 Essen, Germany. Tel.:0201-8127401, Fax:+49-201-1059140, e-mail: email@example.com.
- Franz-Volhard-klinik, Wiltbergstrasse 50, Berlin, Germany. Tel.: 49-30-94172443. Fax:+49-30-94172466. e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Institute for Microtherapy University Witten/Hendrike, Universitaetstrasse 142, 44799 Bochum, Germany. Tel.:+49-234-97131-0, Fax:+49-234-97131-99, e-mail: email@example.com
Financing parties: Canada (10%) and European Union (90%)
Results: System CARDIOMAG installed in Strazhesko Institute of Cardiology for early recognition, precise diagnostics and monitoring of heart diseases of patients (2004-2012)
SQUID-magnetometry system to control magnetic contrast agents and targeted transport of medications with magnetic carriers (2006 – 2008)
Science and Technology Center of Ukraine, Project #3074
Project manager -, Academician, Head of Department, Project submanager – M.M. Budnyk, Group leaders – M.A. Primin, P.G. Sutkovyy, N.O. Dudchenko.
Co-participating institution: Institute of Applied Problems of Physics and Biophysics, manager – Olga Mykhaylyk.
- Plank Christian, Universitat Munchen, Institute fur Experimentelle Onkologie und Therapieforschung, Klinikum rechts der Isar der Technischen, Germany. Tel.: (+49.89) 4140-4453, Fax: (+49.89) 4140-4476, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kraus Robert H., Los Alamos National Laboratory, Biological and Quantum Physics Group P-21, SQUID Sensor Team, USA. Tel.: (+1.505) 665-1938. Fax: (+1.505) 665-4507. e-mail: email@example.com
Financing parties: European Union (100%)
Results: SQUID-magnetometry system created and installed in Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics (2007-Present) for study of magnetic carriers and to identify and localize a zone of magnetic carrier concentration in the body.
Market investigation of new non-invasive imaging and analysis technology for early diagnosis of heart diseases (2009 – 2011)
Science and Technology Center of Ukraine, Project #4719
Project manager - Sosnytskyy Volodymyr, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Project Institution Manager – Budnyk Mykola.
Co-participating institution: Kyiv Medical Group of Company Ltd, manager – Chaykovskyy Illya.
- Hagege Albert, Hospital Europeen G.Pompidou, Cardiology Department, Professor, MD, PhD, FESC, France. Tel.: (+33.01) 56093683, Fax: (+33.01) 56092664, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blank Manfred, Universitatklinikum Essen, University Duisburg-Essen, Dr. med., Univ.-Prof., Germany. Tel.: (+49.170) 4128868. Fax: (+49.201) 7235916. e-mail: email@example.com
- Hailer Birgit, Catholical Hospital "Philippusstift", Medizinische Klinik II, Prof. MD PhD, Germany. Tel.: (+49.201) 64003301, Fax: (+49.201) 64003304, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schwabe Bernd, Margarethe von Wrangell_Stiftung e.V., Prof. Dr.-Ing., Germany. Tel.: (+49.646) 5927084, Fax: (+49.646) 5927084, e-mail: email@example.com
Financing parties: European Union (100%).
Results: System for early diagnose of cardiac diseases CARDIOMAGSCANER installed in Main military clinical hospital (2010-Present).
"Cooperative development of 9-channel magnetcardiography system", joint research program Ukraine-China, The State Agency on Science, Innovation and Informatization (Derzhinformnauka)
Project # M/300-2011, M/272-2012
Scientific manager –, Academician, Head of Department
Chief executive researcher – Mykola Budnyk
Partner: Beijing Quantum Mechanics Co. Ltd, China.
1) Requirements for the design and characteristics of the 9-channel system were discussed and formulated jointly with Chinese specialists.
2) Letter of intent was signed.
“Development of method and apparatus for 3D imaging of electrophysiological activity of biological tissues” (2014-2015)
Partner Project STCU # P624
Project manager – Volodymyr Sosnytskyy, PhD.
Group leader – Mykola Budnyk, DrSc.
Project Institution manager – Illya Chaykovskyy, MD.
Financing parties: Oxford Cardiomox Ltd, UK.
Results: Prototype of apparatus for registration, 3D imaging and analysis of electro-physiological information (ARAEI) is created and delivered to China.
Partner Project # CH-12
Customer: Beijing SQUID Quantum Technology Co. Ltd, China.
Executive: Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics (State Scientific and Engineering Center for Microelectronics)
Project manager – Primin M.A., DrSc.
Results: Development and production of cryogenic modules, probe electronics units, unit of preprocessing signals, electronic unit of control and power supply, set of connecting cables, and software for microcontroller control. This components was delivered to the customer in China.
Cryogenic modules with probe electronics units
Combined Unit of preprocessing signals and Electronic unit of control and power supply
Cardioplus - portable ECG and ECG photometric systems for diagnosis of heart disease and combined ECG and pulsemetrical diagnosis of cardiovascular system
Pulsodyn - photopletyzmograph - diagnosis of vascular diseases and human condition under the influence of negative factors (stress, trauma, viability)
Hemodyn - photopletyzmograph with pneumatic device for blood vessels clamping - diagnosis of microcirculatory level of blood flow
Photohemometr - portable noninvasive hemoglobinometer - to determine the level of hemoglobin in human tissues
Plazmontest - based on surface plasmon resonance - for biochemical and immunological tests (bacteria, virus, fungus, toxin) - diagnosis in veterinary medicine
CO2-meter, Atsetotester, Alkotester - measurement of human exhaled air - diagnosis of many diseases
Gazosens - multisensor gas-analyzer CO2 + O2 + CO, diagnosis of human health and disease